Gorham Dentist - Family and Cosmetic Dentistry - Christopher Pidhajecky, DDS
As we prepare to reopen, we just wanted to reach out to you today to remind you of some of the changes you will notice at your next appointment!
UPON YOUR ARRIVAL AT THE OFFICE:
• Please arrive 10-15 minutes prior to your appointment and call when you have arrived.
• Patients will be asked to wait in their car in the parking lot until a team member notifies you to come into the office.
• All patients must come into our office wearing a mask.
• All patients will be screened BEFORE entering the office and temperatures will be checked. Any patients showing signs of a fever or other symptoms of illness will be asked to reschedule their appointment.
• Parents/Guardians should accompany their child to the screening area to sign any necessary forms.
• We will have hand sanitizer that you will be asked to use when you enter the office.
• After initial screening we prefer ONLY ONE parent/guardian/caretaker into the office. Parents/guardians/caretakers and other family members will be asked to wait outside whenever possible. If necessary, ONLY ONE parent/guardian/caretaker will be allowed to accompany a patient.
• To help with social distancing, A team member of our office will be escorting all patients to and from treatment areas.
• The waiting area will adhere to all social distancing guidelines.
• We ask that you continue to practice social distancing measures in common areas of the office, including the front desk area.
• All rooms will be COMPLETELY sterilized before each patient is seated, and public areas, including restrooms, will be, cleaned and sterilized frequently throughout the day.
• All treatment rooms have high volume air filtration and purification units. The units are capable of removing particles smaller than COVID-19 viruses.
• Our team will follow guidelines set forth by the CDC, OSHA and ADA with regard to personal protective equipment (PPE) and office sterilization.
CHECKING OUT AFTER YOUR APPOINTMENT:
• When you have completed your appointment and are escorted to the checkout area, you will be asked to sanitize your hands prior to exchanging any money, credit cards or signing any documents.
If you would like to pre pay for your appointment that will also be an option for you.
• One patient at a time will be allowed in the checkout area.
We look forward to seeing you again and are happy to answer any questions you may have about the steps we take to keep you, and every patient, safe in our practice. To make an appointment, please call our office at 207-839-3006 or visit our website at www.gorhamdentistry.com
Thank you for being our patient. We value your trust and loyalty and look forward to welcoming back our patients, neighbors and friends.
Chris Pidhajecky DDS
All that is good begins with a SMILE.
When you visit Gorham Family and Cosmetic Dentistry, your smile is our top priority. Our entire team is dedicated to providing you with the personalized, gentle care that you deserve.
Part of Gorham Family and Cosmetic Dentistry's commitment to serving our patients includes providing information that helps them to make more informed decisions about their oral health needs. This website is a resource we hope you’ll find both useful and interesting.
Contact Gorham Family and Cosmetic Dentistry today!
We genuinely hope this site is helpful to you in learning more about our practice, dental conditions and treatments, dental recommendations, and more.
Please browse through our website and be sure to give us a call if you have any questions or would like to schedule an appointment.
Christopher Pidhajecky DDS